What are you doing this year?
Let’s end the chapter on fatness and adopt healthy living, A person can be healthy only when the gut is fine.
What is the GUT?
The gut (gastrointestinal tract) is the long tube that starts at the mouth and ends at the back passage (anus).
Is your GUT healthy? Signs of an unhealthy gut :
Stomach disturbances Problems like bloating, constipation, and heartburn.
Unintentional weight changes like gaining or losing weight.
Food Intolerances that is a variety of food is not digested easily.
- It is a Collection of Microorganisms including Bacteria, Fungi, Viruses.
Healthy diet for good gut health
- A diet consisting of different types of food leads to a diverse meal that contains a diverse microbiome.
- A diverse Microbiome is considered to be the healthy one.
- Eat fermented food like Yogurt.
- Prebiotic food like Oats, Apples, Barley, Banana,